COI Sponsored Research with SFI Entity Questionnaire
- MIT COI Policy requires Investigators to obtain the prior approval of their DLC Heads before accepting research sponsorship in support of the Investigator's Institutional Responsibilities from a publicly-held or non-profit Related Entity.
- This form allows your DLC Head to evaluate whether a Sponsored Research Agreement poses a conflict of interest to an Investigator's Institutional duties.
- Review a sample Sponsored Research Agreement before beginning. Once you begin, the program will not allow you to save and return later.
- Be aware that a copy of the COI Questionnaire will be sent to all emails you provide in the COI Questionnaire.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Launch COI Sponsored Research with SFI Entity Questionnaire