RAS Forums, Workshops, and Coeus User Groups have provided guidance on:
- New MIT Conflict of Interest Policy
- New PHS COI Policy changes
- Changes affecting ALL PIs
- Changes affecting PHS/NIH PIs
- New Online PI Certification (in CoeusLite)
- New NIH Key Person Maintenance Process
- Kuali Coeus system changes put in place to manage the policy changes
Presentations and materials from the various sessions:
- Workshop 1 for NIH Conflict of Interest (Investigators and Key Persons)
- Workshop 2 for NIH Conflict of Interest (PI Certification and Changes in Proposal process)
- Coeus User Group, for ALL Investigators (PI Certification and Changes in Proposal process)
The CITI course entitled NIH/PHSConflict of Interest Course provides training in the PHS regulations and MIT Policy on Conflicts of Interest in Research for all PHS-funded Investigators (PIs, Co-Is and key persons).
If you need assistance with CITI training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.