The following foundations incorporate the PHS regulations into their policy on Conflicts of Interest.
- Alliance for Lupus Research (ALR)
- American Cancer Society (ACS)
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- Arthritis Foundation (AF)
- California Breast Cancer Research Program (CBCRP)
- California HIV/AIDS Research Program (CHRP)
- Lupus Foundation of America (LFA)
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Investigators (PIs, Co-Is and key persons identified in the proposal or award) are subject to the same requirements as PHS-funded researchers including mandatory training, ongoing disclosure updates and reporting of travel reimbursed or sponsored by other organizations.
For fellowship applications to these organizations, the regulations apply to both the fellow and his/her sponsor or mentor.
For additional information, see the PHS Addendum of the MIT Policy on Conflicts of Interest in Research.