The COI Home page has been substantially updated to comply with regulatory requirements. This page provides informational text about the required disclosures and links to the web tools where you will enter information, answer screening questions, and create disclosures.
Help on the 2nd tier module navigation band is a link to the MIT RAS Financial Conflicts of Interests in Research website. Specifically to the How to Disclose in Coeus page.
MIT COI Policy on the 2nd tier module navigation band is a link to the MIT RAS Financial Conflicts of Interests in Research website. Specifically to the COI policy page, where the policy statement, definition, and guiding principles are provided, as well as other related information regarding institutional and regulatory requirements.
The box at the top of the COI Home screen provides information on the MIT Disclosure policy.
The text is provided below for your convenience.
The MIT COI Policy requires that MIT officers, faculty, staff and others acting on its behalf, avoid ethical, legal, financial and other conflicts of interests. MIT needs to ensure that their activities and interests do not conflict with their obligations to MIT. If you have not already done so, please read the policy before you Create or Revise a disclosure as you will be asked during the disclosure process to certify that you have read the policy and understand it.
The boxes in the left panel of the COI Home page provide links to:
- Create your Initial COI Disclosure
- Create Significant Financial Interests (SFI)
- Create Travel Disclosures
- Create Proposal Disclosures
The boxes in the middle panel of the COI Home page provide links to:
- Revise your Master Disclosure
- Revise Significant Financial Interests (SFI)
- Revise Travel Disclosures in progress
- Revise Other Disclosures in Progress
The boxes in the right panel of the COI Home Page provide links to:
- View/Print your Master Disclosure
- View/Print and Make Inactive your Significant Financial Interests (SFI)
- View/Print Travel Disclosures